Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

Quote from: Roo on Sunday, 11 April  2021, 09:33 AM
didn't know where else to put this ?
Got a nice message from .org  on my birthday yesterday    72 ...... and still at it !
Ridin bikes that is lol.

Good thing!

Riding keeps you younger I reckon.
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

grog

Today i prepped up Tri Ovals, all masked up, first few coats of hi temp black. Should come up good. Nice ride on 14. Running just perfectly. All fluids clutch/ brakes changed recently, think even feel better after sitting a few weeks. Changed from summer wear to winter. 12 degrees this morn. Cold for me. Great day. 👍

spb2002

Decided to ride to work today! Also tackled the massive job of...... setting the correct time on the display!  :grin:

grog

spb2002

Quote from: grog on Thursday, 15 April  2021, 07:08 PM
Great pic Mate, Good lookin bike.

Thanks! I'm pleased I bought her. It's a bit of a change from the Harley Low Rider I was riding before! I'm always a bit suspicious when i start riding a new bike... listening for every noise, and how everything feels. Difficult to explain, but everything feels 'tight'.... with the harley, everything was loose, easy/lazy riding. With this, everything reacts almost immediately.... very responsive. It's been a Long time since i rode something sporty, so just getting back into the swing of things!

GSXKING

They're far from Sporty, however the effort you put in is rewarded well  :onya: :onya: :onya:

IMHO these are one of the best all rounder bikes of all time.  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

KiwiCol

Yeah, agree GSXKING, they're not what you'd call sporty, they can shift though & I suppose if you were comparing it to a bus, it would feel a bit more spritely.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Eric GSX1400K3

I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

spb2002

Quote from: KiwiCol on Friday, 16 April  2021, 04:08 AM
Yeah, agree GSXKING, they're not what you'd call sporty, they can shift though & I suppose if you were comparing it to a bus, it would feel a bit more spritely.

Or a Harley? :lol:

Eric GSX1400K3

Hmm, i guess anything can feel  fast when compared to a Hardley Movington....
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

grog

Tri Oval finished. Furnace paint used. Shiny bits polished. Im quite happy with job, has hidden most of the dents.

spb2002

Grumpy old man

Today I took the 14 for a ride in the rain over the Big hill to Tauranga  running an errand  and popped in to see Kiwifruit for a coffee while I was there ...Then rode home in a torrential rain storm back on my side of the Big hill

Cheers for the hospitality Collin

Eric GSX1400K3

Quote from: Grumpy old man on Tuesday, 20 April  2021, 02:29 PM
Today I took the 14 for a ride in the rain over the Big hill to Tauranga  running an errand  and popped in to see Kiwifruit for a coffee while I was there ...Then rode home in a torrential rain storm back on my side of the Big hill

Bike had a wash and rinse then

KiwiCol

Quote from: Grumpy old man on Tuesday, 20 April  2021, 02:29 PM

Very nice, he's not a bad bloke is he.  :onya:   Hope you got some cake,  :imrgreen: Mrs KF had some homemade chocolate cake when I called in . . . :whistling:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk