News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

New member from the Uk

Started by Lee27475, Friday, 25 September 2026, 07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee27475


Lee27475

Well, I have the bug i am so bitten with this ride,  :smitten: just gutted its the end of the season,.. pray some more nice weather  :notworthy: thanks for your input guys

Lee27475

Quote from: nod on Saturday, 26 September  2026, 05:36 AMwelcome Lee,another one from flintshire here,might see you out and about sometime
[/quote
Hi nod, nice one definitely, old stores, nice brekkie there. You been?

nod

yeh,went a while ago,before it got too busy,,prefer the run to A&D in Denbigh tbh,,
maybe the ponderosa will open again in the future

Mr Gee

Quote from: Lee27475 on Tuesday, 29 September  2026, 06:13 PMWell, I have the bug i am so bitten with this ride,  :smitten: just gutted its the end of the season,.. pray some more nice weather  :notworthy: thanks for your input guys

There is no season for riding bikes. You can do it all, year around, if you want too.

Although, I will admit that as I have got older, I do tend to dodge the rain, ice and snow, these days.

However, as long, as it is dry, I'm out.  :onya:
Mr Gee

Lee27475

Quote from: nod on Wednesday, 30 September  2026, 05:55 AMyeh,went a while ago,before it got too busy,,prefer the run to A&D in Denbigh tbh,,
maybe the ponderosa will open again in the future
A&D ya good brew, i have read the ponda is reopening soon so that would be good. I have signed the Wall where the slate is back in 2005 still there, im not a thug lol, had some good times riding up there with friends.

Hooli

Quote from: Mr Gee on Wednesday, 30 September  2026, 06:19 AM
Quote from: Lee27475 on Tuesday, 29 September  2026, 06:13 PMWell, I have the bug i am so bitten with this ride,  :smitten: just gutted its the end of the season,.. pray some more nice weather  :notworthy: thanks for your input guys

There is no season for riding bikes. You can do it all, year around, if you want too.

Although, I will admit that as I have got older, I do tend to dodge the rain, ice and snow, these days.

However, as long, as it is dry, I'm out.  :onya:

That's what winter snotters exist for.

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk