News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

New member from the Uk

Started by Lee27475, Friday, 25 September 2026, 07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwain Dibley

Welcome from the West Mids matey.

Happy new bike, you will love it.

D.D.
To Infirmity and Beyond.. :-)

Lee27475

Quote from: Tony Nitrous on Friday, 25 September  2026, 07:54 PMWelcome.

51 years old ?

Well as a youngster at least you have plenty of years ahead to enjoy the 14.
hi Tony, I am older than I feel lol, I will definitely try to enjoy, thank you

Lee27475

Quote from: Pommeroy on Friday, 25 September  2026, 05:27 PMWelcome Lee. I hope the sun shines for you on Saturday and Sunday.
weather checked, looking Goooood. Thank you

Lee27475


Lee27475

Quote from: KiwiCol on Friday, 25 September  2026, 08:37 AMGidday Lee, welcome to the forum.  Well, being a Honda guy, you'll have a bit to learn about the 14, luckily it's all here!  :onya:
everyday is a training day lol

Lee27475

Quote from: Boa on Friday, 25 September  2026, 09:08 AMWelcome aboard Lee, where abouts are you?
over in flintshire mate UK.

Lee27475

Quote from: Mr Gee on Friday, 25 September  2026, 07:45 PMWelcome to 1400 ownership.  :onya:

You won't be disappointed.  :smitten:

 :welcome:

 
thank you mate

Stepdoug

Welcome Lee, I joined in 06 left,  came back,  left came back  now back again awaiting delivery of my 5th 1400
Very helpful bunch on here,
 :clapping:  :notworthy:

nod

welcome Lee,another one from flintshire here,might see you out and about sometime

Lee27475


Lee27475

Hello, can someone help, is the online block actually mean I am blocked from posting on the forum as I have no link or button to put a new message on. Getting abit agitated trying to find it. Im new to this and like alittle help. Thanks guys

KiwiCol

Quote from: Lee27475 on Sunday, 27 September  2026, 06:06 AMHello, can someone help, is the online block actually mean I am blocked from posting on the forum as I have no link or button to put a new message on. Getting abit agitated trying to find it. Im new to this and like alittle help. Thanks guys

I'll have a look Lee, sit tight.  But, you've managed to post the above so . . .
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

KiwiCol

Hmmm, I've had a look at your account Lee, it seems alright to me.  However, I note you logged in at 8.58am (NZ Local time) this morning.  I'm wondering if you were looking at the forum as a guest? ie, not logged in? when you were being restricted?  The forum can look very similar when you open it as a Guest, just set the login to "Forever" and each time you open the forum you'll automatically be logged in.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Lee27475

Quote from: KiwiCol on Sunday, 27 September  2026, 06:15 AMHmmm, I've had a look at your account Lee, it seems alright to me.  However, I note you logged in at 8.58am (NZ Local time) this morning.  I'm wondering if you were looking at the forum as a guest? ie, not logged in? when you were being restricted?  The forum can look very similar when you open it as a Guest, just set the login to "Forever" and each time you open the forum you'll automatically be logged in.
ok I will look into that, thank you for you quick response, I have just posted so getting use to finding whats what lol. Get there in the end. Thanks

Stepdoug

Bad tyres , beware

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk