News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

What did you buy today ???

Started by VladTepes, Friday, 22 June 2018, 03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisl

I bought a 13x6 shed.........

Exciting eh ?
Chris L
Frogmore
Hampshire

Mr Gee

Sadly, it won't be big enough.

They never are, no matter what size you buy, you always end up filling them with stuff and running out of space.   :onya:
Mr Gee

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: Chrisl on Wednesday, 09 September  2026, 06:05 AMI bought a 13x6 shed.........

Exciting eh ?

If it's in metres... yes.

If it's in feet... not so much.
.

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: Chrisl on Wednesday, 09 September  2026, 06:05 AMExciting eh ?

You want exciting ?

I bought a coffee and a beef and mushroom pie.

A battery for a bikes Air Tag that I've buried deep in the bike so I can't get to it.

Wife tells me I've bought some more plants !

18 ltrs of BP98.

Most days in the last two weeks it's cost me more in fuel to get to breakfast than it has to buy breakfast.


.

KiwiCol

Tony said : Most days in the last two weeks it's cost me more in fuel to get to breakfast than it has to buy breakfast.

answer to that is, Eat More!  Chris or myself can give you some tips if ya like.  :rofl2:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Tony Nitrous

#3710
Quote from: KiwiCol on Wednesday, 09 September  2026, 02:00 PMTony said : Most days in the last two weeks it's cost me more in fuel to get to breakfast than it has to buy breakfast.

answer to that is, Eat More!  Chris or myself can give you some tips if ya like.  :rofl2:

I used to be 80kg.

I currently between 82 and 83.

Apparently pies and big breakfasts 4 days a week aren't the way to shift those 3kgs... who'd have thought it. I'm not sure my "Sausage and mash Friday pub tour" is helping either".

I have noticed that every ride seems to include a breakfast or pub lunch......  :rolleyes:

Good job I had to give up drinking!
.

Pommeroy

One of the NZ media sites is this morning asking "Is it acceptable to eat pie for breakfast". Reassuringly, at present 77% of respondents say yes!  :clapping:
There's always room in the world for a bit more tolerance and kindness.

Rob

Kiwifruit

Quote from: Pommeroy on Thursday, 10 September  2026, 05:00 AMOne of the NZ media sites is this morning asking "Is it acceptable to eat pie for breakfast". Reassuringly, at present 77% of respondents say yes!  :clapping:

Having gone to the shop at 11am to get said pie for breakfast, the 77% dressed in their panda onesie's and fluffy slippers then go back to bed for the rest of day  :facepalm:   
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Hooli

Quote from: Kiwifruit on Thursday, 10 September  2026, 06:57 PM
Quote from: Pommeroy on Thursday, 10 September  2026, 05:00 AMOne of the NZ media sites is this morning asking "Is it acceptable to eat pie for breakfast". Reassuringly, at present 77% of respondents say yes!  :clapping:

Having gone to the shop at 11am to get said pie for breakfast, the 77% dressed in their panda onesie's and fluffy slippers then go back to bed for the rest of day  :facepalm:   

Sounds like most of the breeders you see on the school run here.

grog

Local bakery is now $8 meat pie, I buy 6 frozen from Aldi, slightly smaller, taste like good old mince pies, not that chunky steak crap.At $1 each I can even eat two 😁

Kiwifruit

Bought a new lid Shoei GTAir3. Nice and comfy on the ride home, quiet too. Last seasons graphics, reduced from $1499 to $1069 .....happy deal !!
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Hooli

That's a flip front isn't it? I used to like them but found them too expensive now I buy decent makes of helmet.

Mr Gee

Quote from: Hooli on Thursday, 10 September  2026, 07:41 PMThat's a flip front isn't it? I used to like them but found them too expensive now I buy decent makes of helmet.

No, the gt3 is full face.

The neo tech, is the flip front.
Mr Gee

Kiwifruit

That's right MrGee. I don't smoke and I take my helmet off to drink coffee so figured I didn't need a Neotec for the few hundred dollars extra. They're heavier too.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Tony Nitrous

I'll start looking for a new lid soon.

My last 3 have all been gloss black full face Shoei's with dark tint visors. All different models but quite similar.

Much as I'm tempted to get another the same, I do like my dirt bike LS2 helmet. I might have a look what they do similar.
.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk