News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

barmy 1000

Started by seth, Thursday, 30 March 2017, 03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seth

2 posts to go buddy for the first genuine 1000 post total

:worshippy: :notworthy: :salute: :hat: :cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

T 24

Go on Dave, 1000 post is a lot!

Notty

Only 880 posts to catch Dave up !! easy Lol :smile2:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Blubber

Wow.

That's a lot for a newbie  :worshippy:
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

gsxbarmy

Wow - I haven't been looking - so this must be 1000 with this post!

This makes me the first (genuine) Torque Master then ! Yeehar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boogie: :boogie:
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

coldhands

Well done gsxbarmy,and this is my 100th post  :clapping:  :cheers:
Remember every car driver wants to knock you off !!!!

Mrg

Well done. A mile stone award 🥇  :onya:
look check and look again  then you see the fool

VladTepes

hahaha not a torque master....

You'll have to be satisfied with Forum Legend.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Big Geordi

Only another 14,000ish posts to go Mr B!!

gsxbarmy

Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk