News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

New job

Started by Tally, Wednesday, 30 September 2026, 02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

Hi lads and lasses ,tally here and I have just started a new job with a car and BIKE!!! Recycling firm , not seen any yet but I will keep a lookout for anything 1400 related, as an employee I'm entitled to 50%off.will keep you all posted as and when. :riding:

Mick_J

So it won't be long before you need to use Froudys shed  :whistling:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Stepdoug

Probably do a good line in oil temp sensors :popcorn: if you can find them

Eric GSX1400K3

As long as they work...
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

VladTepes

50% is a good discount.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Mr Gee

A hundred is better.  :stir:  :whistling:  :happy1:
Mr Gee

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk