News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Sunday ride to Rotorua

Started by Kiwifruit, Sunday, 19 March 2017, 11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiwifruit

Quote from: VladTepes on Monday, 27 March  2017, 10:35 AM
While you've got photoshop out - straighten those horizon lines !!!  :lol:

Very few straight horizon lines here.

As if i could even use photoshop !!  :whatever:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Kiwifruit

Haha, as if i could even use photoshop  :whatever:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

VladTepes

You'll find that water finds a level... :lol:

I have photoshop and every time I need to use it I need youtube to help.
I'm sure my photo-editing takes days rather than 10 minutes a competent amateur might take.  So I hear ya.

With our southern skies, like you, we rarely would have call to use it anyway eh :)
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Kiwifruit

Yep, down under we are pretty lucky with the weather.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk