News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

My 1400

Started by BooN, Wednesday, 14 December 2022, 03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BooN

The only pics I have at the moment are the adverts from the garage, will get to it next week :onya:
Consistent Deliverer of Respect

gsxbarmy

Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

BooN

Quote from: gsxbarmy on Wednesday, 14 December  2022, 03:16 AM
Nice tidy looking 14  :onya: :onya:
I knew it was a cracker straight off. Previous owner has been dedicated to it's well being, all stamps and receipts for work in a folder (if he ever recognises it I owe him a beer or ten)
Consistent Deliverer of Respect

KiwiCol

Yep, I can see why you're happy with it, looks great.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

grog


Tony Nitrous

Looks good, but then it has got the right number of exhaust cans...  ;)
.

Mick_J

Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk