News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

Corona virus hits UK

Started by Notty, Sunday, 26 January 2020, 11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Notty

Corona virus found in off licenses throughout the country !! :bugga:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

VladTepes

What goes well with Corona Virus?

Lime Disease.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

DP1400

Don`t worry, like most Chinese products, Coronavirus probably won`t last long :happy1:

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

GSX1400Convert

1.38 billion people reside in China. 90 Chinese die from no more than common cold complications, and that becomes a worldwide problem?  :jack:
Wake me up when it kills six hundred ninety million, then we may have a problem.



The initial attraction to motorcycling inflicts people for various reasons and at different stages in their lives. But once someone experiences the elation of riding a motorcycle there's no denying the nearly spiritual effect it has.

GSXKING

Quote from: Notty on Sunday, 26 January  2020, 11:41 PM
Corona virus found in off licenses throughout the country !! :bugga:

Funnily enough I've had that same case in US. $15 Aus a carton. :stir: :stir: :stir:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

KiwiCol

Real beer does not need lemon or fecken lime.  End of story. (IMO)
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Notty

It gets worse-they are delivering it homes now !! :bugga:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

grog

Today mate put on his sandwich board outside his tyre shop, wish id photo. Are Toyota Corona safe to drive. I thought funny.

grog

I forgot last weeks, does 2020 give you better vision.

DP1400

Or is that the new NHS inoculation delivery truck Notty? Blinking funny whatever..... :clapping:

SheepDog

Quote from: Notty on Friday, 14 February  2020, 07:16 AM
It gets worse-they are delivering it homes now !! :bugga:

Looking very much like a Monty Python sketch along the lines of:

Bring out your dead!

:onya:

Hooli

Quote from: SheepDog on Saturday, 15 February  2020, 01:31 PM
Quote from: Notty on Friday, 14 February  2020, 07:16 AM
It gets worse-they are delivering it homes now !! :bugga:

Looking very much like a Monty Python sketch along the lines of:

Bring out your dead!

:onya:

Better than that, you get a penny per corpse. Who says recycling is new?

Mick_J

Just saw this and it certainly has a ring of truth to it.

hKJGKxsDhvo
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Kiwifruit

Nothing new in some of those theories.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk