News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

Fifty Pence Five Pence Fifty Pence Five Pence

Started by Del, Tuesday, 12 March 2019, 03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del

that was my arse this morning - decided to leave the bike and take the car due to the inclement weather

Left my estate which was fun  :grin: in a rear wheel drive car - on the motorway no issues then was coming off at the junction I wanted and then OOOH FFS the road was black ice and I was looking out of the drivers side window - then the passenger side window as I slide through the traffic lights sideways (at least it was green) - managed to compose myself until the next corner going onto the Kingston bridge which was fairly slippery but manageable until I saw a Police car pirouetting off the slip road - Thank the heavens I left the bike  :notworthy:
All Lives Matter
...until you multiply them by the speed of light squared. Then all lives energy.

A 'feuchainn gu cruaidh gus fuck a thoirt seachad - ach gu mì-fhortanach a' fàilligeadh

Notty

Would have been interesting if a red light camera pictured you going sideways across the junction - reckon they would still book you if the light had been red !! :)
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

KiwiCol

😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Sweaty

Great decision there Del. Would of been a bloody disaster for sure. Glad you got out of it ok in the car too  :onya:

seth

#4
Great choice buddy glad nothing was in the way while you were spinning about .
And you are ok  :onya:
Good to hear the police got it wrong too :stir:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

VladTepes

Black ice eh? Fuck that for a joke!

Yet another win for Queensland !
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

KiwiCol

We get that over here Mike, down south anyway, can't recall if the north gets it - probably does in the shaded mountain areas, up round desert road & Turangi etc.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Mrg

Shame you didn't get the cops pissing about on cam could have had them for doing donuts and showing off 😂.   But happy your ok buddy   :onya:
look check and look again  then you see the fool

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk