News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Newbie on the block

Started by Ghostchaser, Monday, 05 November 2018, 06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil4399

If you are going to run out of fuel, do it in your garage.

It's only a short walk to the kettle.

Ghostchaser

I had a chance of a white K2, it's my favourite colour for the GSX however, blue is my most favourite colour in life and I thought that whilst the white model is sexy Suzi put the blue on as a contrast so there are 2 reasons for why I got the blue model, here is the other,
I will reverse the colours, have her professionally painted and have a blue with white in the same K2 design.. it's just the colours reversed, that is my intention for the future of my new girl in my life.
I reckon it'll look just as cool, the black wheels were on the K3 or K4? onwards if I remember correctly so if Suzi did it I will leave them that colour. 
I have been informed by the dealer she is a K2 in the UK as the K1 was only sold in Japan upon it's release by Suzi and the girls registration was in the beginning of 2002 (although she is on a 2001 plate) she was registered between August 2001 and before March 2002 hence the K2 (confused.com)! So am I.
Any way K1 or K2 I am not bothered she a GSX1400 and the bike of my dreams and I got one Yahoooo

Cheers
Sua Tela Tonanti

VladTepes

Quote from: Ghostchaser on Wednesday, 07 November  2018, 02:08 AM
Any way K1 or K2 I am not bothered she a GSX1400 and the bike of my dreams and I got one Yahoooo

and THAT is what it's all about !  :boogie:
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

BbigMmac

Welcome Ghostchaser, good choise of bike and of colour. All Blue K1/K2`s are the unicorn GSX 1400`s. We are the chosen ones!!

Ghostchaser

Thanks again all for you big welcome, love the pics and well said Bbig Mmac :salute:
Sua Tela Tonanti

ARH

It's a well known fact that blue paint is heavier than white.... so logically your bikes gonna be a bit slower than the blue and white model.  :stir:  :happy1:

seth

Mmmm
:brainfart:
Maybe we should all paint our bikes white as the blue skies them down imagine how fast they'd go then .
:facepalm:  :doh:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk