News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

What did you buy today ???

Started by VladTepes, Friday, 22 June 2018, 03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grog

Today i bought pick/seal remover kit. A golf ball retriever also. No cost but reset my stupid Samsung X Pro work phone, now working again. $800 of wasted money, my 5 yr old Apple is so much better.

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Hooli


grog


Tally

Tyres arrived today so it looks like I'm going to be busy tomorrow and the weather forecasted for sat is 28*C, so that means hot and sweaty.

Tally

So had a proper look at the tyres and they have sent me st's, not gt's and an e-mail saying sorry and they've refunded the difference so I'm ok with that , just glad I've got some now

seth

St's are good tyres my mate still uses them.on his xjr .
The cost per mile is probably better than the later gt and gt2's but they go off quick towards the end if thier life .
So for the first 6/7000 miles you'll be just fine  :cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

VladTepes

Quote from: Tally on Saturday, 17 July  2021, 02:33 AM
Tyres arrived today so it looks like I'm going to be busy tomorrow and the weather forecasted for sat is 28*C, so that means hot and sweaty.

28 is NOT hot !

HTFU :D
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

KiwiCol

Depends on the humidity Vlad.   

I was going to add, you know the Uk is a soggy wet woe begotten rock in the north sea, at 28 they'll all be being steamed alive.    Then thought I'd better not.

Oh, bugger, wait a minute . . .   did I write that out loud or just in my head?
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

mlivkovich

It just arrived  :boogie:

Tally

Hey!!!@ kiwicol ,28*c in the U.K. Is hot , anyway working on my bike I was sweating harder than a pig on market day. :rofl2: :rofl2:

GSXKING

A more modern BMW R1200RT 2014 Electric Blue.  :boogie:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

grog

Well done Chris. Hope you enjoy, sure you will.

Eric GSX1400K3

I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Snapey

Seeing as all the bikes have gone I thought this would come in handy for the yellow 7's & getting the boat off the trailer.

https://www.joelsgaragegear.com.au/products/car-hoists/2-post-hoist-clear-floor/
If you look like your passport photo then you're too sick to travel.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk