News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

New GSX Owner here

Started by Dave65, Monday, 23 October 2017, 07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave65

Hey GSX Owners.
Just thought I would say hello to you all, just got a 2010 registered bike, always loved the naked muscle bikes, had a few in my years of riding and although ive got a few teething issues i'm loving her.

Based in Auckland New Zealand and gonna get those roads a pounding, well maybe a cruzing realyy  :clapping:

Cheers Dave

Mister Fishfinger

Nice bike, nice blue sky as well.

Andre


Kiwifruit

Great looking bike Dave  :onya:
Where in Auckland.... I used to live out East.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

seth

 :welcome1:

dave to all things 1402
have a good look around and enjoy  :cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

owen426

Welcome!  :cheers: And congratulations on picking the best colour!
Always remember, safety third.

Dave65

Quote from: Kiwifruit on Monday, 23 October  2017, 07:25 AM
Great looking bike Dave  :onya:
Where in Auckland.... I used to live out East.

I'm in Browns Bay on the shore.....

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Kiwifruit

Pleased you used the same colour sky as myself.........a lot in the Northern Hemisphere use quite a drab grey  :stir:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

T 24


Mick_J

Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Blubber

Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

Notty

 :welcome1: I just love that colour scheme !  :smile2:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Del

Hi ^ Welcome  :onya:

Del

PS whats that big clear blue thing at the back of all your photos  :grin:
All Lives Matter
...until you multiply them by the speed of light squared. Then all lives energy.

A 'feuchainn gu cruaidh gus fuck a thoirt seachad - ach gu mì-fhortanach a' fàilligeadh

seth

only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk