News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

I'm back!

Started by Maggy, Wednesday, 18 October 2017, 09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maggy

So I found the new forum!
Swede, had a nice 1550 sold to Maveric.
Now into straight sixes.

/Maggy
No more Babymaking...

Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Mick_J

Welcome to the forum Maggy  :onya:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

seth

:welcome1:

where you been ?
glad you found us all  :cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Teufel

Hi Maggy,
Good to see you're still around.
Have you done anything interesting to the BM?
Is it still a pissy little 1600?

Kiwifruit

Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Maggy

Quote from: Teufel on Wednesday, 18 October  2017, 10:32 PM
Hi Maggy,
Good to see you're still around.
Have you done anything interesting to the BM?
Is it still a pissy little 1600?

Yup... still K1600.
What I have done to it... well, I ordered a new one last year.
When I had it in for service about a month ago I saw a Bagger. So I am getting one of those tomorrow.
So third K1600 in 4½ years. Had the 14 for 7 years. Sums it up actually. Cant do much on a K16 but as time is scarce I have to settle with new bikes nowadays.   :(
Still miss a decent bike to work at but nothing is a better canvas than a 14.

/Maggy
/Maggy
No more Babymaking...

Andre


gsxbarmy

Hey Maggy, nice to have you aboard (again!)
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

KiwiCol

😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Blubber

Welcome back.

Just noticed the k1600 bagger.

Looks better than the original  :onya:
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

Mrg

look check and look again  then you see the fool

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Tony Nitrous

Welcome Maggy.

Good to see you on here as well as Facebook.

Tony.J.
.

grog


SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk