News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

14 turbo.

Started by Malarky, Sunday, 16 October 2022, 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malarky

ybRSaGriUVs
Hi, Looking to possibly buy this anyone recognise it .
Intercooleri is  off and recent tune by bigcc .
Seller says a fella called Pete owned it .
Any info much appreciated.  :cheers:

Blubber

Hi Matt

I see the password reset worked.

Hope you get your answer soon  :onya:

Good luck,

Richard
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

Malarky


Malarky

I'm quite surprised know 1 Kenobe has no recollection of this.
.

VladTepes

1 Kenobi?  You mean 'nobody'?

I don't recall it either and unfortunately we couldn't get the info from the old forum and it may have been on there.

I have been keeping an eye on all things GSX1400 / turbo on this forum and AFAIK that hasn't cropped up before.


Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Malarky

Thanks Vlad ,yes nobody lol.
Builder supposedly from Bristol area  ,England.
Bought now!

Malarky


froudy

I can't say that I've ever seen it before anywhere. May be worth asking about it on the GSX1400 Facebook page if you haven't already :onya:

Looks and sounds good too :imrgreen:
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

grog

Like the work gone into it and final result. Awesome bike. A few things id do differently but that doesnt matter. If i was 30 yrs younger, id like that sitting next to my normal one. Im sure youll enjoy.  :clapping:

AndyB

#9
Yeah....it was for sale on Ebay...over 6 months ago...it had the most hideous intercooler on....really spoilt it.
Pleased to see that's been binned..not needed unless your running serious boost...
The fact it's been dyno'd / mapped at BIG CC  by Sean...means it's been done right...he set my 1400 turbo 6 months ago...hasnt missed a beat.if your going to buy it ..the last thing you need to worry about is it's set up...it,ll run sweet if Sean's done it

Bikes , beer , blondes ........& Bacon🤣😎

AndyB

It was actually for sale in March this year at a shop in Exeter...I took a screen shot of it
Bikes , beer , blondes ........& Bacon🤣😎

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk