Site access issue

Started by Rynglieder, Saturday, 23 July 2022, 03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiwiCol

I've not had any issues, but I never log out, just close the site. Why log out?
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Notty

Quote from: KiwiCol on Friday, 29 July  2022, 04:58 PM
I've not had any issues, but I never log out, just close the site. Why log out?
I never log out but difficulty getting back on - no big deal a few clicks and happy days  :)
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

grog

Not working as good as before but still working.

Globalrider

I need to go somewhere I've not been but won't know until I get there!

grog

KiwiCol, i dont log out but it happens nearly everytime. Doesnt worry me, at least ive now remembered my password.  :)

gsxbarmy

I always log out and log back in - never have a problem
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Blubber

I too get all the before me mentioned errors.

In the end i can log on, read and post.

I have not tried a different browser: i use Chrome on my Android phone and always log out.
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

VladTepes

Hi all, sorry haven't been online for a bit been really sick with RSV virus last fortnight.

Yes I noticed that today too and have no idea but will look into it.
As stated it should only require  refresh and then login etc shouldn't be problematic.


Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

VladTepes

This should now be RESOLVED.

Please report any ongoing issues following this post.
Ta.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Hooli

No issue when I opened the site this moy, thanks @VladTepes

grog


Mick_J

Straight in today, all I need you to do now is fix my dog slow internet connection.  :whistling:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

KiwiCol

Here's a screen grab of my WiFi connection Mick, it goes much better when I use the Ethernet cable though.

😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Tally

No probs, straight in for me :smitten:

Rynglieder

Much better logging in, I'll see how it is with a lenghty post and attachments now.  :grin:

Thanks for your efforts Vlad.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk