News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Newbie

Started by Frizzy69, Thursday, 24 March 2022, 02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frizzy69

Hi everyone,
Just new to the forum but not new to the Gsx 1400 , having just bought my second one last Saturday
I already have the put it back to stock bug as the previous owner must have driven through demon tweeks with some of the mods not becoming a 1400 I know each to there own and all that but im a more keep it as it should be guy ...

any way just thought id say hi Happy Biking , roll on the summer




KiwiCol

Gidday Frizzy, welcome to the forum mate.  Bang some pic's up of the 'brace' when you get a chance.   There's a few of us that have a set.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Frizzy69

HI Kiwicol,
thanks for the welcome , i should maybe clarify that i only have one now sold the other one stupidly a couple of years ago,  i have now  bought another one , here are some pics

Hooli

Afternoon, glad to hear you're dechavving it. But it looks a lot better than some who appear have been sprayed with glue and ram raided through Halfords.

Kiwifruit

Welcome Frizzy. Looks like a nice one  Good to have you join us  :cheers:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Eric GSX1400K3

Welcome mate, nice bike
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

VladTepes

Yep nice bike of course.

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

grog

Welcome Mate. Lovely bike, not much id change. Lots dont like Campbells but i do, get the baffles out, they sing great songs. 😂

Notty

Quote from: grog on Thursday, 24 March  2022, 05:52 PM
Welcome Mate. Lovely bike, not much id change. Lots dont like Campbells but i do, get the baffles out, they sing great songs. 😂
I love my Campbells  :smitten: :smitten:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

seth

 :welcome1:
Back to all things 1402
:cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Mick_J

Welcome to the forum Frizzy.  :onya: Nice colour.  :)
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Eric GSX1400K3

Quote from: grog on Thursday, 24 March  2022, 05:52 PM
Welcome Mate. Lovely bike, not much id change. Lots dont like Campbells but i do, get the baffles out, they sing great songs. 😂
Though they were Campbell's. I reckon they look good and apparently sound even better if unrestricted.
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Hooli

I'll be the first to say they sound like a chavv'd up Corsa and reduce the power too then.

GSXKING

G'day  Frizzy and welcome to the nuthouse  :cheers: :cheers:

Never mind the bollocks  :stir: just do what you like  :hat:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk