News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

New member

Started by rick, Sunday, 21 November 2021, 03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick

New to the GSX1400 family.
just bought a very clean 07 model, runs very nice.

KiwiCol

Gidday Rick, welcome to the forum.   Where abouts in NZ are you?   
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

seth

 :welcome1:
To all things 1402
Enjoy  :cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Eric GSX1400K3

I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

grog


Mick_J

Welcome to the forum rick.  :onya:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Blubber

Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

T 24


VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

BbigMmac

Welcome Rick, no pictures? We love pictures!

lil4399

If you are going to run out of fuel, do it in your garage.

It's only a short walk to the kettle.

KiwiCol

Yeah, seems Rick registered, logged in & said hello & hasn't been back.  Shame really as we need more (active) members from NZ.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

GSXKING

Maybe he's forgotten his password  :rofl2:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk