News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Happy Wife or Happy Life?

Started by VladTepes, Thursday, 11 November 2021, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

I buggered my back recently and was faced with a conundrum.

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Eric GSX1400K3

Impressive Mike, you managed to comply with both...

Not to keen to see you mowing in safety thongs though, gotta wear steel caps for that job...
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

GSXKING

I wasn't sure what to expect but it did amuse me to see your mowing style  :happy1: :happy1:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

VladTepes

Quote from: Eric GSX1400K3 on Thursday, 11 November  2021, 08:02 PM
Not to keen to see you mowing in safety thongs though, gotta wear steel caps for that job...

If I let go the handle it applies the brake to the blades and stops the engine. And it doesn't spit anything out the back of the mower.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

DP1400

c`mon guys, never ever rely on safety cut-out switches on mowers - they can easily fail and many aren`t instantaneous, and I guarantee that you won`t let go of the handle in time if you`re pulling the mower backwards and trip over. Its human nature to hang on..... :thumbs_down:

grog

Steel Caps in yard👍Remember my angle grinder incident, too lazy to put boots on. Only cost me 2 months of Doctors, numbness will last forever.

VladTepes

Quote from: DP1400 on Friday, 12 November  2021, 07:12 AM
c`mon guys, never ever rely on safety cut-out switches on mowers - they can easily fail and many aren`t instantaneous,
It's a Honda - it works and works well.

Quote from: DP1400 on Friday, 12 November  2021, 07:12 AM
and I guarantee that you won`t let go of the handle in time if you`re pulling the mower backwards and trip over. Its human nature to hang on..... :thumbs_down:

Well that is a good point.  :onya:
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Horse

You take the risk and accept the consequences if you didn't get it right, really no one else's business , very dangerous riding a motorcycle they really should be banned! If cars and motorcycle's were invented today with the culture we have and are building i could nearly guarantee they would not get approval for use.   
Horse,
Change is easy improvement somewhat more difficult :Dr Porsche

KiwiCol

FYI, I'm completely safe when the lawns are cut here, :imrgreen:  Mrs KiwiCol always does them!!  :happy1:  apparently the way I do them isn't 'right' so she does them herself.  :devil:   Bugger eh!! :cheers:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Horse

Well done! that worked with the vacuuming :whatever: but couldn't get it to stick with the Lawn , no matter how bad i did it
Horse,
Change is easy improvement somewhat more difficult :Dr Porsche

grog

I do outside, wife does inside. Seems to work for many years, if she wants new appliance, she gets it. Will give my new 4 stroke whipper snipper a run tomorrow. 30cc of raw power😂

Eric GSX1400K3

Same, seems to work well here too. Weird though when inside stuff gets put outside to clean and / or fix then it's my problem...  tried that the other way around, didn't quite work out.
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

GSXKING

Keeping both Bobbie & I happy 😃
Holidaying in Mooloolaba 🥳
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

KiwiCol

I love it in Mooloolaba, just a great place to be.   
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

GSXKING

Another Sunrise & then Eumundi Markets 😁😁
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk