News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

What did you buy today ???

Started by VladTepes, Friday, 22 June 2018, 03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

Did I mention I also bought a pair of tinsnips on the weekend, only to find I already owned a pair...
:frustrated:
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

KiwiCol

hope 1 is left & the other right . . .
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

VladTepes

Nope one is straight and the other is... straight.

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Hooli

So you might have a breeding pair now?

Tally

So........ my pistons and seals have shown up, now I've just got to wait for my tyres to do the same

Johno

Quote from: VladTepes on Tuesday, 06 July  2021, 10:48 AM
Score.



I bought a DIY garden shed.
Will allow me to get a heap of the space occupying shit out of the garage (lawnmowers , garden tools, pressure washer etc).

The only affordable one I could find to fit the space I have without wastage.
easy shed


Vlad,

I'm hoping you made a good choice. I've ordered an Easyshed as well. Let's see who gets theirs first.

I'm closer to Albury



Johno

GSX1400 K5 now sold
1981 GS1000G

VladTepes

I bought some levelling cement stuff so I have to get that in when I get a chance - hopefully its a dry weekend.
Worth a try to stop water pooling around one corner of the shed.

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Notty

I changed my car - couldn't believe how much my 2.5 year old car was worth - got what I paid for it 18 months ago - seems second hand car prices have soared so p/ex for a 6 month old Tiguan with just 2k on the clock, fully loaded and only had to put £1k to it - no brainier - even Mrs notty agreed  :)
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Mick_J

Of course you went fully electric  :whistling:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Notty

Quote from: mjgt on Tuesday, 13 July  2021, 08:58 PM
Of course you went fully electric  :whistling:
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: still fossil fuels for me until they get the range better - as your test on the Zero Mick range matters :)
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

KiwiCol

now add 'Gretta Approved' to it somewhere, just for kicks.


an if we didn't recycle them, it'd be a waste n we don't like waste, so best we keep going!
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

grog

Did i tell the story of hybrid Rav 4 Toyota. Wife totally flattened its start battery, cleaning it, doors open, music playing etc.  Now has a Hybrid System fault message, wont go. Not even a year old. Toyota answer, not covered under wrty as her fault. $154 per hour charge to fix, can look at it in 2 weeks time. Isnt that a great car to spend 60G on.

VladTepes

Bloody ridiculous @grog
We had a rental Rav4 (non hybrid) and mirror fell off as we were driving on freeway.
Toyota quality  :rolleyes:





I bought a 2TB m2 nvme SSD for my 'puter.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

GSXKING

I bought a 2TB m2 nvme SSD for my 'puter.

May as well be typing in in lefthanded Swahili @VladTepes  :stir: :stir: :stir:

GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk