News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Hey everyone check this cool.... out !

Started by VladTepes, Monday, 30 January 2017, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

seth

ha so thats what the front door looks like

very nice job indeed

good job i sneaked in the side door or the bouncers wouldn't have let me in

top job tho

seth
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

TALLMAN

HONI SOIT QUE MAL Y PENSE       UBIQUE!       QUO FAS ET GLORIA DU****        FACIMUS ET FRANGIMUS

Mrg

wow so thats what your house is like nice nice ........

no really that is a cool way to open the forum  nice warm  and welcoming

well done mik  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :salute:
look check and look again  then you see the fool

ARH

Looks great.... vids a bit dodgy tho.  If I had known you wanted POV vid I would have sent you some of mine.... I'm sure some of the guys have got some better stuff tho

VladTepes

#5
Video is courtesy of ktmjunkie :)


Mobile version doesnt show it i need a 1200x pic for there. Volunteers?
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

ARH

Quote from: VladTepes on Tuesday, 31 January  2017, 08:14 AM
Video is courtesy of ktmjunkie :)


Mobile version doesnt show it i need a 1200x pic for there. Volunteers?

Sorry KTM... no offence intended! :grin:

Blubber

No idea what you are talking about re. the 1200x video
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

seth

me nither blubber
but i access here via my mobile
not even tried on a pc yet .
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

VladTepes

Never mind, I can resize etc.  Essentially I need a "still" image that will be the alternate display if the video is not playable and for mobile devices.

Anyone want to be a star?  I'm looking for a picture of as close to bog standard GSX1400 as possible. A nice CLEAN one ideally :)


Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

seth

best 2 so far on here
ARH
Coldhands
both stunningly clean and standard bikes
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

VladTepes

Cool, I've chosen ARH's only because the background in the photo is cleaner.

In theory - so I'm told - this will appear on mobile devices.....in lieu of the video.

I think.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

seth

#12
Works on my mobile
looks good to  :clapping: :clapping:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Blubber

Yes, the main pages shows a GSX1400 now, when visiting via mobile
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk