News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

Secret word

Started by VladTepes, Thursday, 15 April 2021, 01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

There's a secret word somewhere on the forum.

You'll know it when you see it.

First to post in this thread will win NO PRIZE, other than "fame and glory forever"  :grin:

Go :)
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

grog


Big Phil


grog

Just realised, Tuesday it is.

VladTepes

secret word not mentioned yet
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

KiwiCol

Can't think why, 3 billion words on the forum & ya want us to find 1 you've hidden . . .
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Eric GSX1400K3

I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Eric GSX1400K3

I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

GSXKING

GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Eric GSX1400K3

I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

KiwiCol

I found it! 

мать ублюдок   :boogie: :clapping:


No wonder we couldn't recognise it, doesn't even look like a word, more of a sentiment really.  :happy1: :stir: :whistling:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Mrg

Even couldn't. Find it because it was upside down lol  :clapping:
look check and look again  then you see the fool

Eric GSX1400K3

Quote from: VladTepes on Sunday, 25 April  2021, 07:30 PM
Quote from: Eric GSX1400K3 on Monday, 19 April  2021, 07:12 PM
Kazoo

We have a winner !!!!!
I think this shows i have no life and spend far  too much time on forums.... :stir:
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

GSXKING

Thank fuck for that. Please delete this fucking thread  :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk