News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Hi friends!

Started by Michele Piemonte, Monday, 20 March 2017, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michele Piemonte

Name's Michael.
Thanks to VladTepes for showing me the way to this group.
Good to know that there's a bunch of us out there.

Safe rides to everyone.

Mick_J

Welcome to the forum Michael, where are you from?
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Michele Piemonte

I'm from Italy but I live in Melbourne.



Michele Piemonte


gsxbarmy

Welcome Michael, nice to have you on board!
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Blubber

Welcome  :hat:

i am sure Mick told you we like pictures  :mwink:
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Red Biker

Welcome Michael,
Great Name! Does that translate to
Pie Mountain?  I'm off for me lunch
Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Podfather


VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Red Biker

Could knock you off top spot Vlad!
Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

froudy

Welcome from sunny South Wales Michele :onya:
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

Notty

Quote from: froudy on Tuesday, 21 March  2017, 12:38 AM
Welcome from sunny South Wales Michele :onya:
sunny South Wales ? You must be above the permafrost line I guess ! Lol  :smile2:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Big Geordi

Welcome to all things 14!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk