News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

Feb 5th

Started by grog, Monday, 01 February 2021, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grog

New Suzuki stuff.Suzuki Motorcycle Salon is new thing. Lets hope something to like. Triumph already have a ripper. New 1200 Triple. Amazing bike to read about, then they stick a 15l tank on it.

Kiwifruit

15 litres.......luxury  !!
Won't belong before you can't buy a car or bike here that doesn't run on AAA batteries.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

grog

Not good at links on phone. Google, Suzuki Motorcycle Global Salon.

Eric GSX1400K3

I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Will14

A sign of the times give it a few years and everything will be virtual, while I understand the reasons and advantages I'm not a massive fan & much prefer to see what I buy in the flesh before I hand over my hard earned  :computer_type:

Grumpy old man

I won't buy anything that I have not ridden and inspected before handing over cash or signing my life away

Having refused 3 new bikes at delivery in the last 12 years due to scratches / bent subframe and a cracked tail light I would rather travel somewhere and ride the bike home all part of the adventure

Having worked in sales at a couple of Stealerships I have seen first hand the damage from using motorcycle delivery companies and even the mechanics doing the pre delivery

Not all are bad

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk