News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

Noobie Alert!

Started by camperman69uk, Sunday, 19 March 2017, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

camperman69uk

I own a gsx yet but I intend to  :clapping:

Mick_J

Welcome to the forum camperman, so do you own one or not  :whatever:  :whistling:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

camperman69uk

Quote from: mjgt on Sunday, 19 March  2017, 10:22 PM
Welcome to the forum camperman, so do you own one or not  :whatever:  :whistling:

Knob alert!!Sorry guy's,,,,,,,,, no I don't ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yet!  :oops:

Podfather


seth

 :welcome1:

to all things 1402

if you have a 14 great
if your looking I'm not sure if marks one in the forsale section has sold yet but its a cracking bike if your in the market for one

:cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Blubber

Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

KiwiCol

Hi ya Camperman, welcome to the org.   So, how far off getting one are you then? What are you looking for? B/W? Black?  Std or modded?
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Del

All Lives Matter
...until you multiply them by the speed of light squared. Then all lives energy.

A 'feuchainn gu cruaidh gus fuck a thoirt seachad - ach gu mì-fhortanach a' fàilligeadh

Kiwifruit

Hi Camperman. The 1400 is a great bike.  You will certainly enjoy it once you have one.  Welcome and good luck with your search.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

VladTepes

Welcome !  You will NOT regret buying a 1400, they are a fantastic bike - very under-rated.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

ARH

Welcome... can only endorse what the guys have said so far!  The 14 is a cracking bike - but I would guess you already came to that conclusion  :clapping:

Red Biker

Welcome Camperman,
You can pack loads of camping gear on the 14

Red
Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Big Geordi

Welcome to all things 14!!

Globalrider

Welcome aboard Camperman!
:hat:
Stan
I need to go somewhere I've not been but won't know until I get there!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk