News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by moonie, Wednesday, 23 December 2020, 05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonie

 :hat: hi, it moonie,,,,, good to be back, a little fatter , bolder & older :cheers:

seth

 :welcome1:
Back where you been hiding dave ?
:cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Mrg

Welcome and happy Xmas good to be back home  :onya:
look check and look again  then you see the fool

Del

Awe rite Moonie welcome back - were awe a wee bit fatter mate  :onya: :onya:
All Lives Matter
...until you multiply them by the speed of light squared. Then all lives energy.

A 'feuchainn gu cruaidh gus fuck a thoirt seachad - ach gu mì-fhortanach a' fàilligeadh

KiwiCol

Gidday Moonie & welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll recognise plenty of names here.  :onya:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Hooli

Wee bit fatter? ya sodding lardy arse silverback  :lol:

It's about time you found ya way back shag, as you've still got two 14s in the family even though you're too elderly to ride one these days... :stir:

Globalrider

Out from the 'darkside' eh Moonie!
Merry Christmas
Stan
I need to go somewhere I've not been but won't know until I get there!

Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

grog


gsxbarmy

OMG Moonie's back! Yayyyyyyyy!
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

GSXKING

G'Day Moonie welcome back to the nuthouse  :devil:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Kiwifruit

Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

T 24


Mick_J

Welcome to the forum Moonie.  :onya:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk