News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

1400 on ebay

Started by MarkN, Thursday, 30 April 2020, 01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkN

Very nice black and red 14 for sale at Celtic Scooters and Motorbikes in Milford Haven Pembrokeshire if anyone fancies a look. Bit pricey at £4899 but only 3795 miles! It is a beauty though  :1400spray:

Sorry I can't put the add on but I'm shit with technology.


Chrisl

My red n black K4 has only 2780miles on it , it could be sold if anyone fancies it?
Chris L
Frogmore
Hampshire

Notty

#2
Quote from: MarkN on Thursday, 30 April  2020, 01:55 AM
Very nice black and red 14 for sale at Celtic Scooters and Motorbikes in Milford Haven Pembrokeshire if anyone fancies a look. Bit pricey at £4899 but only 3795 miles! It is a beauty though  :1400spray:

Sorry I can't put the add on but I'm shit with technology.
https://www.celticsm.co.uk/used-stock/suzuki-gsx1400-(1).aspx
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

gsxbarmy

Given the mileage and condition - that's not a bad price, although you could possibly negotiate it down a bit for cash
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Hooli

Quote from: gsxbarmy on Thursday, 30 April  2020, 04:42 AM
Given the mileage and condition - that's not a bad price, although you could possibly negotiate it down a bit for cash

Don't forget the slower colours aren't worth as much either.

I'd give them £2k for it if I wanted one.

Will14

Quote from: Notty on Thursday, 30 April  2020, 02:53 AM
Quote from: MarkN on Thursday, 30 April  2020, 01:55 AM
Very nice black and red 14 for sale at Celtic Scooters and Motorbikes in Milford Haven Pembrokeshire if anyone fancies a look. Bit pricey at £4899 but only 3795 miles! It is a beauty though  :1400spray:

Sorry I can't put the add on but I'm shit with technology.
https://www.celticsm.co.uk/used-stock/suzuki-gsx1400-(1).aspx

Could you send me some pictures & an idea of price please?

Cheers

Pete

gsxbarmy

Quote from: Will14 on Thursday, 30 April  2020, 05:51 AM
Quote from: Notty on Thursday, 30 April  2020, 02:53 AM
Quote from: MarkN on Thursday, 30 April  2020, 01:55 AM
Very nice black and red 14 for sale at Celtic Scooters and Motorbikes in Milford Haven Pembrokeshire if anyone fancies a look. Bit pricey at £4899 but only 3795 miles! It is a beauty though  :1400spray:

Sorry I can't put the add on but I'm shit with technology.
https://www.celticsm.co.uk/used-stock/suzuki-gsx1400-(1).aspx

Could you send me some pictures & an idea of price please?

Cheers

Pete

Click on the link that Notty posted earlier Pete (repeated below), plenty of pictures - and the price (£4,899)

https://www.celticsm.co.uk/used-stock/suzuki-gsx1400-(1).aspx
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

grog

Nice bike, nice ks. Dont like the can.

VladTepes

Bike like that definitely deserves a black or carbon fibre can.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

KiwiCol

That blue is awful in that bike.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

grog

Col, what i meant, carbon would be good. IMO. Would be nice to have a as new bike like that one but not sure i could be bothered doing all the little mods id want. I know some of you would leave stock.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk