News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

PLAGUE game

Started by VladTepes, Friday, 13 March 2020, 01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

This is a game I played on mobile a fair and it's quite interesting how different disease vectors and effects can aid or hinder the spread of disease of various sorts.


Anyway with covid-19 I figured I might have another look, Bit more thought provoking now.... 

Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miniclip.plagueinc&hl=en_US

Apple  https://apps.apple.com/us/app/plague-inc/id525818839

and apparently playable on PC now as well though I haven't tried the PC version.

PC  https://games.lol/plague-inc/
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

grog

Vlad, have played that game. Was only thinking recently how similar the game is to whats happening now.

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Irish in Oz

Too much spare time on your hands.

grog

Very true Irish, thats why i have Suzuki, easy maintenance. Doesnt waste my time like Ducati days did. Not saying i didnt like those days. Totally enjoyed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk