News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

Out of Eden Part 2

Started by Globalrider, Saturday, 04 March 2017, 08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Globalrider

And some more it you dig it!
:cheers:
Stan
I need to go somewhere I've not been but won't know until I get there!

Tug

fantastic photos, bet theres plenty of tread left :laugh: on the sides of your tyres once the centre is worn out
Definitely maybe

VladTepes

So.... what did she top out at?
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

gsxbarmy

What great photos especially like that one of the Pacific Ocean Stan!
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Mrg

Hi Stan


Great pic mate a lovely place to ride and see  :onya:
look check and look again  then you see the fool

Globalrider

Hey Mike......On the  Bandit 1200S - I had it up to 255km/hr - that is what the speedo said so probably 145-47mph. Road is coming up pretty fast and then there are the Bears!On the GS - about 135mph.
I'm slowing down now! :facepalm:
Stan
I need to go somewhere I've not been but won't know until I get there!

Kiwifruit

Cool photos. Thanks for sharing.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk