News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

Birthday Present

Started by Kiwifruit, Thursday, 05 September 2019, 09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiwifruit

60 today and it was suggested I might like something for the bike...........   

I'm thinking 'White Wall' tyres, anyone know if they do them in dual compound  :drool:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Big Geordi

And u don't look a day over 67!! ;) :lol: Have a good one! :cheers:

Notty

#2
  :birthday:  penblwydd hapus  :)
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Andre

Happy birthday Col and many many more :)

gsxbarmy

Happy Birthday Colin, hope you have a great day!!!  :birthday: :smiley-greet006:
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

lawrie

Happy birthday, 'young' man, have a good one. :grin:
I DO have to grow old, I DO NOT have to grow up.

KiwiCol

Happy birthday Col!  Yer bike is looking a bit rough, by Mrs kiwicol is lookin the same as ever, ya lucky ole bugger.  Cheers mate.  :cheers:

BTW, whitewall tyres are dual compound, have to be as the 2 colours.   If you ever saw what went into making white rubber, there's no way you'd ever want it in your tyres.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

VladTepes

Happy birthday.  :clapping:

Watch that one you posted in the OP it looks high maintenance
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

steve porter

Welcome to the 60's club, it's creaky in here

Speedy1959

Quote from: KiwiCol on Friday, 06 September  2019, 03:33 AM
Happy birthday Col!  Yer bike is looking a bit rough, by Mrs kiwicol is lookin the same as ever, ya lucky ole bugger.  Cheers mate.  :cheers:

BTW, whitewall tyres are dual compound, have to be as the 2 colours.   If you ever saw what went into making white rubber, there's no way you'd ever want it in your tyres.

I quite agree Col...
Black Rubber is best !! :whistling:

grog


Kiwifruit

Thanks gents......pleased to have made it to the 60's.
It hasn't always been an easy journey, but l'm getting the hang of it   :boogie:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Sweaty

Happy Birthday Col  :cheers:
That's a nice photo of you & you don't look anywhere near 60 years old to me :grin:

Mick_J

Happy birthday Col, you're looking quite fine in your birthday Basque but I thought you were a fat fucker  :whistling:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

GSXKING

Many happy returns for your 60th revolution of the sun Col. Twin airbags was a nice touch  :rofl2: :rofl2: :happy1: :happy1: :lol:

Never complain about getting older, the alternative sucks.  :cheers:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk