News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

You can't break an oil cooled GSX!!!

Started by GEORGE, Saturday, 24 November 2018, 06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GEORGE


Gegs

I can only imagine that the bike is stolen.... Surely nobody does that to their own bike!!!

grog

Great clip, amazing. Back in old days, Oz had a car, 6 cylinder Valiant Charger, very fast. Its headers used to glow after a fast run. That bike clip is another leauge but, total can glowing. Love it.

Kiwifruit

Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Gegs

Really? Would any of you do that to your own bike? I know for sure that I wouldn't.... Have had numerous bikes including a GXSR1000 and wouldn't have done that to any of them.

Mick_J

Went to a couple of bike rallies years ago where they used to do that to a scooter till it blew up, person with the closest time used to win the wreck.
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

GEORGE

I thought that too.. but the bike is not stolen!
The guy challenge YAMAHA and HONDA owners to do the same...
Its from Greece.
At 1:37 he turns off the engine.. and at 1:53 starts..... and the bike is idling!
Unbelievable!!!

gsxbarmy

Stupid doing that to any bike IMO, not impressive just the owner being an absolute  :jack:

Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

seth

It might still run after that but it'll not last .
The least damage is the exhaust will rust very quickly and it's probably got damage to it's exhaust valves .
:frustrated:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Speedy1959


VladTepes

Bad for bike owner. Good entertainment for us.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

MarkN

Can only echo other comments already made - nobhead

VladTepes

QuoteYou can't break an oil cooled GSX!!!

You can... at least temporarily

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

KiwiCol

I've had that too!  Bloody deep pothole at Farewell Spit.   Who else has done their sump?
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Sweaty


SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk