News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Brisbane to wauchope MCR

Started by Bov, Monday, 24 September 2018, 07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bov

As its gettin close thought we better start some discussion on whos comin and routes etc. Leavin Fri am is a given.
Discuss.

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Bov

Was thinkin maybe casino grafton ebor out to bellingen then down the hway to wauchope.

Bov

Think via ebor (671km) will make it to long a day and down via Uralla even longer. Just leaves via grafton(570km) and highway or highway all the way (551km)in my view.

VladTepes

I'd prefer a 'shorter' day as don't want to be too tired/sore for the Saturday.

I've never been down that way so am happy to leave it to your judgement but I reckon that via Grafton sounds like a good option and maybe a bit nicer than 'all highway'.


Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Bov

Personally i would rather via grafton and unfortunately highway happy to go with the flow tho

Beaker

Yeah I'm with you guys  :onya: - quickest way down saving ourselves for Saturday

Bov

`So we gonna meet up in Beaudesert or somewhere and head down thru rathdowney picking up mark & wally there?

wot time, I reckon early 7am in Beauy, I realise you need to travel down from the city so suggestions please?

Beaker

#8
Maybe 7:30am take off from Beaudesert - gives the guys on the northside a bit of a sleep in :happy1: - otherwise they are almost starting in the dark!!

Bov

#9
yep happy with that  :clapping:

By my calculations leaving Beauy around 7.30 will get us into Wauchope around 3.30 allowing around 2 hours for stops on route. Beaudesert
Kyogle
Grafton
Coffs via Nana Glen
Wauchope
Distance 500km
:cheers:

VladTepes

Sounds good to me.
Still an early start from north brissie though.

I guess I'll just have to harden the fuck up !
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Bov


GSX3

Gentlemen.

Do you have a meeting place in Beaudesert for the 7:30 departure. Would like to meet up for the tour to Timbertown.

Bruce
2008 K7

Bov

#13
Hows about maccas beaudesert

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk