News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

G'day from Steve

Started by ringfeder3, Friday, 14 September 2018, 09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiwiCol

Hand up, I do.  I've got the demerits to prove it :facepalm: :doh: :thumbs_down:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Mick_J

There's always one, should have known it would be you  :doh:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

ARH

Bloody Kiwis... bad example for everyone  :stir:

KiwiCol

Yes, but I've paid me fines n learned my lesson.   :mwink:  The lesson being don't get caught breaking the speed limits.   :devil:  Hence the radar detector (TPX2) mounted on the bars . . .  :whistling:



Really, I do try & behave myself. Sometimes though, ya know, the girl has to stretch her legs a bit. :smitten: She just has to be a bit more careful where she chooses to do it. :smoke: :cheers:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

ARH

Radar detector?  Are they legal there col?  Banned here....

VladTepes

Very banned here too. And won't help you with LIDAR which is becoming much more prevalent.

Anyway I'm sure a GSX1400 can't go over 110 anyway, surely... ;)

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

ARH

Never tried Vlad.. never tried.   I'm sure you're probably right tho.   The kiwis will definitively know... they seem to like driving on the edge  :happy1:

Sweaty


Bielie45

Welcome Steve I am in Canberra ACT
Very nice bike to sort out the mid life concerns, enjoy

KiwiCol

Quote from: ARH on Sunday, 16 September  2018, 05:33 PM
Radar detector?  Are they legal there col?  Banned here....
Yep, perfectly legal, cars, trucks n bikes.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

KiwiCol

Quote from: VladTepes on Sunday, 16 September  2018, 05:57 PM
Very banned here too. And won't help you with LIDAR which is becoming much more prevalent.

Anyway I'm sure a GSX1400 can't go over 110 anyway, surely... ;)


Our lot can't afford that Mike.  :happy1:  & you'd crack 110 in 2nd if ya wanted
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

ringfeder3

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Someone has to speed...a bloke has to make a living...

How do I add photos here?

Beaker

Welcome to the forum Steve  :onya:

If you are available on the weekend of 9-11 November there are a few of us heading to Wauchope for a bit of a get together - always great to see new faces in amongst this lot!!

With regards to pictures, click on the "Attachments and other options" + icon at the bottom of the Post window and it will expand all the bits for attachments to a post....

ringfeder3


ringfeder3


SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk