News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Burt Reynolds R.I.P.

Started by seth, Friday, 07 September 2018, 06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil4399

RIP great man, some of my favourite films.
If you are going to run out of fuel, do it in your garage.

It's only a short walk to the kettle.

shanered6

I watched the interview he did with Pierce Morgan in 2012 last night and he was very honest and forthright in it about his life and the mistakes he made , but also showed the brilliance of the man and his humility ..... he will be missed   :winner: :hat:
i intend to live for ever or die trying !!

Gsx 1400 k6 , Thunderace 1000 , Guzzi stelvio 1200 ntx

Mick_J

Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

GSXKING

Vale Mister Reynolds you will be forever remembered fondly. MAde mistakes and admitted them. A very down to earth guy in the end.  :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

VladTepes

Oh and any other fans of "Archer" out there?



Burt actually "appeared" in an episode







Recording session:
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

lawrie

Don't know too much about the guy, but I thought he was a great actor, enjoyed all his movies & had some great laughs along the way,
you'll be missed burt, RIP.  :hat:
I DO have to grow old, I DO NOT have to grow up.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk