News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

Didn't win $70 Million

Started by VladTepes, Wednesday, 08 August 2018, 09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

You'd hear about it if I did, because I'd corner the local motorcycle market :)

Wish I could lay my hands on a lazy $9K though.

A bloke I know is selling his kitted out Guzzi Breva, it'd look nice next to the 14 in the garage :) 
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Andre

Only had 28 million in this weeks jackpot. I passed because that's just not enough to buy all the bikes I want  :whistling:

Monarchjock

I don't even think about buying a ticket unless the jackpot is over £100,000,000. No point in being greedy.  :rolleyes:

Tony Nitrous

I'm not telling anyone if I win, but folk may spot some clues.....








.

Notty

£70 million EuroLotto rollover tonight - bought a ticket so new bikes all round !  :cheers:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

seth

only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

KiwiCol

I'll have a K1600GTLE thanks Notty.  :cheers:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

seth

Just a low mileage k5 on gsx1400 or 3 will be just fine
:cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Andre

I only have a humble request Notty: A lifelong supply of parts, lubricants, filters, and petrol for my K2 :imrgreen:

Mick_J

Thanks Notty. I'll have one of these.
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Tony Nitrous

The new 2019 / latest spec model of the supercharged Kawasaki H2 has an extra 31hp, a better dash, new trick paint.   I want one in my life.
.

Andre

Tony, if you win the jackpot you will be able to get a larger tank designed and made   :coffeescreen:

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: Andre on Saturday, 11 August  2018, 10:15 PM
Tony, if you win the jackpot you will be able to get a larger tank designed and made   :coffeescreen:

B-King / Hayabusa mix with GSX14 style headlight, clocks, tank, seat and tail.
Comfy seat, big tank, takes a tank bag and pillion, looks OK, with the engine, brakes and suspension as good as a King/Busa.  I'd have to add in a Phil Taunton 200+hp conversion.
  :smitten:
.

VladTepes

Tony maybe we can get a discount if we get 'em to build two ! :)
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

lawrie

Take another look at the 2nd picture of the bikes, then count 17 down from the top & 43 from the left,

   My pals brothers uncles next door neighbor  had one EXACTLY the same, although it was a different colour & had a single-seat, high
handlebars sports fenders & smaller wheels, apart from that, identical !! :grin:

If you look REALLY carefully, you'll see another at 35 down & 68 across.
I DO have to grow old, I DO NOT have to grow up.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk