News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

The Art Collector

Started by VladTepes, Wednesday, 27 June 2018, 12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called and asked to speak to his client.

"Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."

The art collector replied, "You know, I've had an awful day, Jack, so let's hear the good news first."

The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she has invested only $5,000 in two very nice pictures that she thinks will bring somewhere between $15 and $20 million ... and I think she could be right."

Saul replied enthusiastically, "Holy cow! Well done! My wife is a brilliant business woman, isn't she? You've just made my day. Now, I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?"

The lawyer replied, "The pictures are of you and your secretary......"
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

lil4399

If you are going to run out of fuel, do it in your garage.

It's only a short walk to the kettle.

froudy

Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk