News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Back again!

Started by BlueChilly, Friday, 09 March 2018, 03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueChilly

I was a member of .org in 2002 onwards...  :) getting my GSX1400 MoTd this week reminded me to see if .0rg had been re-started.  Nice to see it up and running again.  :clapping: Still love the bike even after 16 years of ownership.  :devil: Cheers to all here, safe riding....
Purchased my GSX1400 back in 2002... still gives me a big grin...

Speedy1959

Welcome BlueChilly,

I am a relative newcomer to the delights of the GSX..
Got mine about 6 months ago..
I have had many bikes over the years and I can say the GSX is my favourite !

S

shanered6

Welcome or should i say welcome back !!
Im new here too and have only had my k6 for 5 months as well but i can say its my favourite bike ive owned .
i intend to live for ever or die trying !!

Gsx 1400 k6 , Thunderace 1000 , Guzzi stelvio 1200 ntx

Andre


seth

only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

ARH

Welcome back!  Nice K2  :cheers:

Kiwifruit

Good to have you along BC.
Nice bike  :onya:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Red Biker

Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

grog


Sweaty

Welcome back BC & nice looking bike.

KiwiCol

Gidday Bluechilly, welcome to the club!
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

BlueChilly

Hi Guys, thank you for all of the messages; funny how I have never been able to part from my GSX1400.....
Purchased my GSX1400 back in 2002... still gives me a big grin...

VladTepes



Quote from: BlueChilly on Friday, 09 March  2018, 08:37 AM
; funny how I have never been able to part from my GSX1400.....

Nothing funny about that !  We all understand !

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

BlueChilly

Yes... Still an addictive bike to ride...
Purchased my GSX1400 back in 2002... still gives me a big grin...

T 24


SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk