News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

Another GSX convert

Started by Taniwha, Saturday, 13 January 2018, 05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Biker

Quote from: seth on Sunday, 14 January  2018, 12:55 AM
Quote from: Red Biker on Sunday, 14 January  2018, 12:20 AM
Welcome Tan👍
I've not seen the term 'express ' used before in relation to the 14, is it just a nick name?

Red

must be one of the slower colours if its blue/white it would be called rapid :stir:

Hi Tan best settle this with a picture 😀
Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

Taniwha

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

My bike is a Blue/White one with 24000ks on the clock when I bought her.

As for the Express name, I once (and only once 😔) rode an old english bike known as "The Gentleman's Express" The GSX is the only bike I've owned that's come close to the same feeling. Hence, The Express. 😀
K7 B&W, '84 GPZ550, '12 ZX2,

owen426

Always remember, safety third.

grog

Welcome mate, good lookin bike.

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Bundy07

Welcome, good to see another Sydneyite.  You might want to look up Snapey, he is located close to you. :cheers:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk