News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

My Dad died

Started by Notty, Wednesday, 23 August 2017, 02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Notty

I wasn't particularly close to my dad before he died... which was lucky, because he trod on a land mine  :rofl2:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

seth

only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

KiwiCol

That sort of thing would've ruined his day Notty.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

VladTepes

Thread title worried me til I saw what it was....  very droll !
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Red Biker

As it's Christmas, here's my good deed for the day!

So this morning at the Tesco check out I was behind an old lady in the queue. Her bill came to £51.28 but when she eventually counted out all of her change and she only had just under £10, I thought she was probably someone's Nan and I'd like to think someone would have helped my Nan out when she was alive. She didn't want me to help her but I insisted, and in no time at all we had all her shopping back on the shelves.

Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk