News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

hi

Started by Mickey, Sunday, 26 November 2017, 09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickey

hi, im mickey and  i live in england and have just bought a gsx1400 k2 off my mate and am now waiting for better weather to get out and ride it, i also have a few other bikes,

ARH

Welcome Mickey!  :hat:

Pics...we like pics  :grin:

Andre


Notty

Welcome - better weather ? could be a long wait !!  :smile2:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

seth

#4
 :welcome1:

to all things 1402
while your quiet over the winter have a good look around here I'm sure you'll find lots of very useful information.

:cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

KiwiCol

Gidday Mickey, welcome aboard.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Blubber

Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

Kiwifruit

Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

T 24


Sweaty

Welcome aboard Mickey. You could wait for better weather or consider moving to Australia  :grin:

Kiwifruit

Too many Roo's n Wombats......I know a better place  :stir:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Mick_J

Welcome to the forum Mickey  :onya:  What other bikes do you have?
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Tug

welcome Micky

I hope you enjoy my old bike, i am missing her already.

remember no moaning about the previous owner as i am still logging on to this site until the org realise i no longer have the 14 and ban me.

   
Definitely maybe

VladTepes


Mickey








@Tug... if barmy can stay, so can you  :lol:
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

seth

moan away as its great to slag off folk who buy different,better or worse bikes than the all mighty gsx1400  :stir:

Tug
load of folk on here who don't have 14's anymore or never had so I'm sure you'll always be very welcome here  :onya:

:cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk