News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

Hi all

Started by Bidd, Tuesday, 07 November 2017, 02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bidd

Hi I'm bernie, from Great Yarmouth England, I don't actually own a gsx yet I've just sold my bike z1000sx, and am in the process of finding a gsx to replace it, so hopefully will soon have a new toy in the shed

seth

 :welcome1:

to all things 1402
good luck with your search
have a good read through the threads .
:cheers:
seth
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

T 24


KiwiCol

Gidday from down under Bidd, welcome to the forum.  Best of luck with the hunt.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Mick_J

Welcome to the forum Bernie  :onya:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Mrg

Hi and welcome to your new family of 1402  :onya: enjoy 😊
look check and look again  then you see the fool

grog


Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Blubber

Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

Andre


Speedy1959

Welcome Bidd..
My 1400 is the best bike I have owned.
I doubt you will regret owning one..

S.

ARH


VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Red Biker

Welcome Bernie,
I've seen some nice ones on Gumtree lately,Which colour is on your wish list.

Cheers
Red
Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

Bidd

Thanks red I brought one today going to try and put some pics up later, blue and white  51 plate

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk