News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

WANT! so much want...

Started by Tony Nitrous, Saturday, 02 September 2017, 06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Nitrous

.

Mick_J

Nice but not for me, still way too young for a fairing  :whistling:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

VladTepes

What, no warranty?




It's only money Tony - surely your missus has a few kidneys and a liver that you can grab, plus you got any kids?
If the WILL is strong enough.....    :lol: 


Certainly would be a nice 'halo bike' for any collection....
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

grog

go for it Tony, life is too short.

Tony Nitrous

Out of my range unless I had a lotto win.
I'd probably turn it into just another old used Slabbie anyway.

I'll drag the one out I already have sometime.
.

Andre


Tony Nitrous

It's in this.....
.

Kiwifruit

Caught this on telly last night........
Thought of you  :stir:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

ARH

That camels got a steering wheel!   :rofl2:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk