News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

Wandering around Pukekohe.

Started by Kiwifruit, Saturday, 05 August 2017, 08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiwifruit

Trying to upload YouTube clip of some footage i took at Pukekohe track day.
Heres hoping it works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVmjEHy6akY
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

VladTepes

It worked.

Tar snakes on a racetrack? What a bastard of a thing....
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Kiwifruit

Haha... took me along time to figure it out Mike.
Yep and its damn bumpy too.
We were out for 15 mins. Bit of a shame the camera turned itself off.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Teufel

Looks like a fantastic day.
Maybe I'll get to NZ one day. ..................... with a bike of course.
I don't have any video but I finally got a pic I like.
This was at Lakeside 22/7/2017.

KiwiCol

Nice one Col, did you ride up there, do the day then ride home?
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Kiwifruit

Yes i did Col. Felt snookered when I got home.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Sweaty

Nice stuff Kf, looked like a great day out :hat:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk