News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

Wanted - Oil Temperature Sensor

Started by RipleyRich, Friday, 18 September 2026, 04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RipleyRich

Need an Oil Temperature Sensor.
If anyone has one for sale, suggested suppliers or knows of a bike being broken I would be most grateful.

Eric GSX1400K3

Current issue for me too. Webike japan is saying outbof stock.

Am checking other sources as well.
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Blubber

As replied in the other thread : webike japan claims it is made to orderScreenshot_20260918_092615_Chrome.jpg
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

Eric GSX1400K3

please try to order, as per other thread, its actually discontinued.

Extract from Webike email attached.

Refund from them was received earlier today.

Screenshot_20260918_165020_Email.jpg
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Blubber

Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

Eric GSX1400K3

I wonder if enough interest is shown if they could persuade the manufacturer to make / release more?
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Blubber

Quote from: Blubber on Friday, 18 September  2026, 07:46 PMI just payed Webike Japan  :salute:

Lets wait.




As the info on this issue is scattered over 3 topics, i will post the info here too.

After paying for the sensor i quickly got the e-mail from Webike the sensor is no longer availableScreenshot_20260918_115946_Gmail.jpg
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

grog

Bit of a problem this one Blubber, hope they deliver🤞If not we need to find a way around. Mine is still ok but I'd sure like a backup or an idea of what to do if no more sensors available.

Eric GSX1400K3

Heads up, I have a potential solution, a mate in the US is looking at buying the ones listed at Performance Cycle parts, and he will send them onto me if hes successful.

Could potentially look at buying several if people are interested?  All depending on whether PCP actually has these.

I also noted in the Muck Hone parts fiche that the F00 are from 2001 to 2003 and the F10 sensors are 2005 onwards.  Not sure of the physical differences.
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

grog


Eric GSX1400K3

Bugger, my mate in the US tried, 2 x with separate cards and also no go. Either a bogus site / aupplier or both.  Next option is to try my local suzuki dealer and then mick hone in Vic.  Last option would be a different sensor like the one Irish found.
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk