News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

What Did You See Today?

Started by grog, Thursday, 21 July 2022, 06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grog

Good pics👍Never thought I'd see RT40 Corona in a car show.

Tony Nitrous

#691
Quote from: KiwiCol on Saturday, 12 September  2026, 02:39 PMThat Ratrod truck I reckon is the most likely 'you' Tony.  :onya: 

There's a bit less extreme one in our little town. Rust that's been sealed over with clear lacquer.  It's done some pretty long runs and clocks up the miles.

Most folk don't realise it's a Hilux underneath.

I've long said the day I can't ride bikes I love I'll get me something interesting or fun with 4 wheels, not a dull little bike. There's quite a car scene where I am.

At our monthly vehicle club meet we've had a Mini, Ferrari, trucks, 1999 very early Hayabusa, FZ750, two Rolls, model T-Ford, RS2000, Javlin, Harley, pocket bike, Cadillac, heaps of old Aussie, US and British cars.
Great group, very open minded, some vehicles there are pretty average but the owners love them and everyone is made welcome and no one looks down on anyone.  Nice folk.

From this...



To this...



To this...





.

Mr Gee

My personal preference would be in reverse order.

Truck, Moggy, Ferrari.  :onya:
Mr Gee

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk