News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

What Did You See Today?

Started by grog, Thursday, 21 July 2022, 06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grog

Azalea bang on start of Spring.

Mick_J

Went out with her indoors for a ride around the Brecons, saw plenty of interesting things but two thing that stand out.
First was the aftermath of a serious bike crash, a KTM (I thing) was embedded in the front of a car and the emergency services who had passed us about 10 minutes before were giving the rider CPR.  I have checked on the news but there is nothing on it at the moment.  Hope he made it.
The second was a little later in Abergavenny, a chap was struggling to put his helmet on, he was only trying to put it on backwards, he had two goes before he realised.
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Dwain Dibley

Definitely the two ends of the Biking Spectrum Mick_J.

I hope that guy pulled thru.

D.D.
To Infirmity and Beyond.. :-)

grog

Saw this Busa motor on website. 970 bhp V8.

Hooli

Ideal for nipping to the shops then.

Eric GSX1400K3

I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: grog on Tuesday, 08 September  2026, 04:30 PMSaw this Busa motor on website. 970 bhp V8.

Yeah, Sean's had that one in for a rebuild recently.

He also had 6 Hayabusa's together that each made 600 or more hp. He said it would have been 8 but two were out racing.

He has some wild bikes in his place, including some crazy GSX1400's.

I think his Busa still has the world's fastest streetbike title. Still registered, official clocked at 271 and 273mph at two seperate events.
.

Pommeroy

You'd think they'd tweak it for another 30bhp, just to ensure it's got enough grunt.
There's always room in the world for a bit more tolerance and kindness.

Rob

Tony Nitrous

Had a "Tech on" morning.

Because you absolutely need a 2-step launch control, 6-axis IMU, brake activated hazard lights, lean angle display, multi option dash and a 2-way quick shifter to go and get a morning coffee......

:happy1:



(You don't, it's just silly toys... but what the Hell)
.

grog

This morning,followed us a while then beside at lights. Not supposed to be in Australia but this one was. Chinese 8 cylinder cruiser. Made by GWM I think. Bloody huge piece of crap IMO.

KiwiCol

#685
one of these Grog?

2000.png


I asked AI to compare specs between my rocket and the Souo flat 8, was curious.  I know it's 500cc smaller and has 5 more pistons though.

Comparison.png


Think I'll be keeping the Trumpet for a while longer . . .  :onya:

😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Eric GSX1400K3

I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Hooli

8 Cyl automatic, ideal for getting car owners off Leadwings then.

Tony Nitrous

.

KiwiCol

That Ratrod truck I reckon is the most likely 'you' Tony.  :onya: 
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk