News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Hello again. This is my third trip into GSX 1400 land

Started by Andy 73, Wednesday, 27 September 2023, 01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy 73

k2.jpg
Picked up my third GSX 1400 (2003).  :hat:
It's pretty original except Yoshimura full system, RAASK handlebar, LED blinkers, a small windscreen & custom grips...
One owner since new (39 000 km).

I previously owned a K2 and a K6, but they had different problems (fuel injection / immobilizer issue).
After trying out different brands/models I always come back to the world of GSX 1400  :salute:
I got this from a pensioner who was retiring from riding altogether.
Seems very well-maintained.
I installed a new battery and got new SBS
front brake discs since one was a tad warped.

Greetings from Gothenburg, Sweden

Hooli

Hallo.

What colour you going to put over that primer?  :whistling:  :stir:

hard road

Quote from: Hooli on Wednesday, 27 September  2023, 03:04 AMHallo.

What colour you going to put over that primer?  :whistling:  :stir:

harsh !!!!  but fare comment  :grin: 

seth

only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

BanditsHigh

Welcome to the party ... only recently joined the new org myself ... feel at home already  :cheers:

All the best ... Barry
Still alive ... just!!

KiwiCol

Gidday mate, welcome back to 1400 land.   I really do like the look of that bike,  :onya:  :cheers:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

grog


GSXKING

G'day DH and welcome to the nuthouse that is this iteration of the ORG 🫣

I don't mind the shiney undercoat look. Start off slow then paint it Blue & White and hang on. You will pass many Black bikes 😡😡
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Eric GSX1400K3

Welcome mate, very nice cycle. Of all the slow shades, the grey is the best looking.  And the K3 is the best year, but then I'm biased
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Mick_J

Welcome to the forum dH.  :onya: Bike looks to have been well looked after.
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

T 24


hard road

Quote from: GSXKING on Wednesday, 27 September  2023, 11:42 AMG'day DH and welcome to the nuthouse that is this iteration of the ORG 🫣

I don't mind the shiney undercoat look. Start off slow then paint it Blue & White and hang on. You will pass many Black bikes 😡😡

WHAT !!!!!   not a chance  :facepalm:  black is beautiful   :grin:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk