News:

20 January 2024 - the forum is now 7 years old. Time flies.

Main Menu

Air Fryer

Started by grog, Saturday, 20 November 2021, 06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric GSX1400K3

Did corn fritters the other day, kinda like hashbrowns.  Not my thing, but crisped up nicely.
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

grog

Completed our apprenticeship with Air Fryer. 4 litre, learnt how to drive it, both of us. Today upgraded to 10 litre. 

KiwiCol

Well done grandad (from another!)
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Kiwifruit

Well done Grog, you will be able to move up to using a smart phone soon  :onya:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Eric GSX1400K3

Quote from: grog on Thursday, 16 June  2022, 06:51 PM
Completed our apprenticeship with Air Fryer. 4 litre, learnt how to drive it, both of us. Today upgraded to 10 litre.
wait till you refry fish and chips, much better the second time around....
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

VladTepes

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

GSXKING

Best invention EVER we love it for snacks etc paid $600 & it's smarter than the user lmao 😂
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

grog

Kiwifruit, im onto it. Using about my 6th IPhone, Windows 10 on PC, Android work phone and Android home Tablet. Im pretty up with it,really dont find it difficult switching to each one.

VladTepes

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Eric GSX1400K3

One of the slow 'black' ones.

And here I thought Mistral only made ceiling fans....

grog

Far from slow but my Mistral is white, will put some blue tape on it, itll be fastest cooker ever.  :laugh: :laugh:

Irish in Oz

10 litre! Mine is 4 and I'm lucky to use 1 litre.

Eric GSX1400K3

Family of 5, 10l sometimes isn't enough.....

VladTepes

OK so we'll have it in next few days apparently - time to find some good recipes.

would like to be able to do a good fish and chips in it?

Also I have a small boneless roast so I'll figure out how to do that one too.

Can you cook pies in them at all (to save heating up the big oven?)

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Eric GSX1400K3

Re fish and chips - yes it does the best.  Even reheating store bought tastes way better.

Re meat pies, we do from frozen 60 sec in the microwave upside down, then 5 to10min in the AF at 180deg c depends how crispy you like the crust.

When we do a pork roast, it goes in the main 900mm pyrolytic oven as the AF is too small. However, I do the rind  in the AF to make the crackle 20min on 200 deg C makes great crackle.  Otherwise the skin dries out too much in the normal oven.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk