News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

LED Headlights

Started by RickC, Friday, 07 April 2017, 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiwiCol

I have plus 120's in mine Grog. Noticeably brighter alright, having said that, I don't do bugger all night riding though. :lol:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

grog

same here Col, too many critters, kangas , possums etc. coming up to time of year i ride home from work in dark. i guess youd be surprised if you saw a kanga.

VladTepes

hehe yeah he'd come off in surprise rather than via collision !
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

KiwiCol


Yeah, probably would too.


We gotta watch out for wandering stock, sheep mostly, but I've seen horses & cattle as well. We don't give a f**k about possums, they're vermin over here.


I'll be in Ipswich later today, maybe I'll get to see something on the way out there?  Too residential though I suppose.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk