News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

New member from the Uk

Started by Lee27475, Friday, 25 September 2026, 07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee27475

Hello, thanks for letting me join, I am new to the suzuki world, so looking forward to being part of your community, i live in the UK i have just purchased the GSX 1400 year 2002, its being delivered on Saturday, so really looking forward to receiving it. I will upload a picture Saturday when I receive it. I have always been a honda guy but always loved the look of the 1400 k2, i am 51 years of age now so I thought its now or never. So thank you once again and hope to talk to some of you guys soon. Have a nice day

Eric GSX1400K3

Welcome Lee, K2's are the cream of the crop imho. Hope you picked the right colour (B&W of course!). 

Upload pictures of your new 1402 when you can.
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

KiwiCol

Gidday Lee, welcome to the forum.  Well, being a Honda guy, you'll have a bit to learn about the 14, luckily it's all here!  :onya:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Boa

Welcome aboard Lee, where abouts are you?
Aka Chris Leam on the original Org.

grog


Hooli

Morning, plenty of UK folk on here.

Lee27475

Quote from: Boa on Friday, 25 September  2026, 09:08 AMWelcome aboard Lee, where abouts are you?
good morning boa, from the uk flintshire, just inside the welsh border.

Lee27475

Quote from: Eric GSX1400K3 on Friday, 25 September  2026, 08:11 AMWelcome Lee, K2's are the cream of the crop imho. Hope you picked the right colour (B&W of course!). 

Upload pictures of your new 1402 when you can.
good morning Eric, thank you for your message, yes it is the B/W absolute love the k2 colour layout. Thanks eric

Pommeroy

Welcome Lee. I hope the sun shines for you on Saturday and Sunday.
There's always room in the world for a bit more tolerance and kindness.

Rob

Lee27475

Quote from: Eric GSX1400K3 on Friday, 25 September  2026, 08:11 AMWelcome Lee, K2's are the cream of the crop imho. Hope you picked the right colour (B&W of course!). 

Upload pictures of your new 1402 when you can.
thanks Eric will do

Lee27475

Thanks guy, I am really looking forward to it arriving. Roll on Saturday. Thank

Mick_J

Welcome to the forum Lee.  :onya: Only one more sleep to go .
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Lee27475

Can I ask does anyone know whÿ my name is blocked in the offline section, is there something I have not done correctly. Thanks

Mr Gee

Welcome to 1400 ownership.  :onya:

You won't be disappointed.  :smitten:

 :welcome:

 
Mr Gee

Tony Nitrous

Welcome.

51 years old ?

Well as a youngster at least you have plenty of years ahead to enjoy the 14.
.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk